ABES fulfills the legal requirements for issuing the certificates provided for in this law, which are classified into the following types: MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE, STANDARD CERTIFICATE, SPECIAL CERTIFICATE, CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.
Since this service was created in 1993, around 40,000 certificates have been issued, which demonstrates its importance in promoting and facilitating the business of associated companies.
Certificates are always issued by express request, in writing (via fax, email or mail) from the associated companies. This document is issued with a validity period of 180 days and can be presented, during this period, in various public tenders in which the requesting companies may participate.
- Any certificate is only issued if the applicant company is strictly up to date with their associative contributions;
- Payment of the certificate can be made by deposit, DOC, electronic funds transfer or boleto - only after payment is the certificate released;
- The deadlines for issuing the document start from the moment that the member was able to meet all the requirements for sending original documentation to ABES and making the payment;
- All ABES certificates (with the exception of MEMBERSHIP) are intended to comply with law 8666/93.
- Model 1 - Standard Certificate Declaration
- Model 2 - Declaration for Special Certificate
- Model 5 - Declaration for Certificate of Origin