Proposals and Research
- ABES/BR Angels/Solstic Advisors Survey: perceptions about mergers and acquisitions in the current scenario of the Brazilian market”: study shows that 86% of entrepreneurs believe the time is positive for mergers and acquisitions. Among those planning to close a deal, 66% are interested in the technology sector; e-commerce (5.7%) and logistics (5.7%) come next. Download the full survey report on here.
- Result of Management Diagnosis, a survey conducted by ABES in partnership with Fundação Dom Cabral, carried out between the months of March and April 2021, which indicates the weaknesses and strengths in the management models that predominate in the ICT sector. Click on here to download.
- Result of survey conducted in Brazil on universal character acceptance in website domain names, which was presented at the ICANN meeting - Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, entity that coordinates the Internet in the world. The mentioned sites were selected at random. This study is part of a global ICANN project. Through the Universal Acceptance Steering Group (UASG - Universal Acceptance Steering Group), which coordinates the transition to accepting non-Latin characters for Internet domain names, such as Arabic, Chinese, Cyrillic (Russia), Greek characters, etc. Click on here to download.
- Accessibility research carried out by ABES with the associates in partnership with the Secretariat of People with Disabilities of the Municipality of São Paulo. Result released in October / 2018. Click on here to download.
- ABES carried out the Financing Access Survey, between September and October 2016, with technology companies from all regions of the country, in order to understand how these companies have been refinancing themselves in the Brazilian market. Click on here to download.
- ABES promoted, between September / October 2015, a survey on SaaS (software as a service), conducted by the thematic committee of the entity. This is the first study dedicated to the segment in Brazil, which aims to assess the degree of maturity of Brazilian companies that offer solutions in the cloud and foster innovation. If you are an ABES member, click here to access the full survey. If not, fill in the registration form at this link and download the results of this study, valuable content for businessmen and entrepreneurs in the sector. Reproduction of the material is permitted, provided the source is acknowledged.